Exploitable dorks for LFI and help me in learning LFI - Knowledge Is Free

Latest

Computer Tips, Tricks & Hacks.

BANNER 728X90

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Exploitable dorks for LFI and help me in learning LFI

Can anyone give me some exploitable dorks for LFI and help me in learning LFI ?


 File inclusion refers to the process of manipulating unsanitised inputs that make use of PHP's include() function into including files that were not intended to be included. This can be used for the disclosure of privileged information (such as the contents of the /etc/shadow file) or including a file that contains some arbitrary code created by the attacker, and thus causing the server to run this code. File inclusion refers in a general sense to the inclusion of an unintended file, whereas file disclosure refers specifically to using file inclusion to obtain sensitive information. 

Visit - http://hackinto.me/tuts/LFI/

No comments:

Post a Comment